Meters and Connections

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Moving or need advice about your digital, net or gross meter? Ask your question here.

Highlighted

24 hour active off peak

Switched-on

Hello,

I live in NSW. I have EDMI ATLAS Mk7A Smart Meter for my hot water.

Can someone please help with my issues? Calling AGL and several calls and hours later I am still in the dark.

1. My meter was recently upgraded. When the change was made my "Active 24 HR Off Peak Link" was disconnected. I have sent pictures of my power board but no one there understands what I am talking about, leave alone know how to fix it. \

2. One operator suggested pressing the green button on the meter to activate a boost during the day. The switch does depress but it does not do anything. My electrician has checked this. It acts like a dummy switch. There is no flow of electricity on using the switch.

3. Is there a way I can get Off-peak 1, not Off-peak 2, supply during the day. I don't want it to be automatic but only when I need it.

Thanks.Red Display- 24 hr Active Off PeakRed Display- 24 hr Active Off PeakSmart Meters at PropertySmart Meters at Property