Excessive Gas and Electricity bills

Fariha
Semiconductor
1 Reply 206 Views

I have received excessively high electricity and gas bills this time and I noticed the address mentioned on the bills is incorrect, so pretty sure I am getting someone else's bills. Appreciate if someone can message me to help fix this.

3 REPLIES 3
Xander-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 200 Views

Hi Fariha, thank you for reaching out.

I'm going to message you privately for some more details.

Cheers,
Xander

Fariha
Semiconductor
1 Reply 178 Views

Hi Xander,

For some reason, my phone keeps rejecting your call automatically considering it as Spam Call and I don't have an option to unblock the number but I managed to connect with your resolution team, they identified the issue and got the address corrected on Electricity Bill but I have still not heard back anything on the high usage charges specially for the Gas bill or the correction of address on it.

Unfortunately, if this continues, then I will be forced to change providers. I have been with AGL for over 3 years and it is disappointing to say the least that this is no explanation for the high charges.  I do not even recognize the meter WT019213 mentioned on my gas bill.

Xander-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 168 Views

Hi @Fariha - thank you for reaching out to me again, it sounds like we still need to connect over the phone to chat in detail.

Please private message me a time I can call and we can investigate this together, if you are unable to receive my call, I would recommend getting back in touch with our Resolutions team so we can confirm which gas meter is the correct meter for your property.

Kind regards,
Xander