Internet outage - NSW

markkong
Conductor
9 Replies 1547 Views

Hi All,

Has anyone from NSW facing Internet outage since yesterday 03 March 2024? I am still has no internet connection.

I was told by AGL Internet Tech support that there is an issue with NBN.

Thank you,

Mark

22 REPLIES 22
yaohuang1710
Switched-on
0 Replies 803 Views

Current nbn® network status

Search result at 4 Mar 6:14pm

Result based on local time zone at address.

No nbn network outage detected

LOT 126 UNIT 6 27-35 DOOMBEN AV EASTWOOD NSW 2122 Australia

KatelynB
Switched-on
1 Reply 793 Views

I'm on the Vic/NSW border but based on the NSW interchange (confusably as a Victorian). My Internet dropped approx 10:20 Saturday 2nd March and has been out since, except a brief moment earlier this morning.

NBN reports no outages at all, and also nothing specifically at my area. The only interaction I've had with AGL so far was them pushing me to troubleshoot on my end instead of referring to my commentary that their site advises an entire country wide operational outage. It's AGL, no one else. This was on their Facebook page and has been an offhanded script rather than anything helpful.

Heck, even in the app it lists that my NBN is disconnected. I made no changes to the modem settings and I've not got any late bills. It's the second time this happened and I'm sure no one works on weekends and they don't bother dealing with anything, blaming either us or NBN.

I've lodged a complaint and will be requesting a fee-free cancellation of my plan so I can shift all 4 of my AGL accounts elsewhere.

markkong
Conductor
0 Replies 785 Views

I rang AGLtech support again and I asked to speak with their supervisor or manager because I realised that I have been dealing with level 1 support which mainly the script readers! Anyway, they transferred my call to their escalation team and I managed to speak to someone who is based in Australia. To be honest, she is not useful, only thing she did was to arrange an engineer to come on-site. My appointment is Wednesday afternoon.she also mentioned about credits but at $60 per mth, probably worth less than a coffee!!!

Yeah I am planning to leave them as well.

amac
Conductor
1 Reply 740 Views

Yes my internet has been out since Saturday, have been calling AGL everyday since.

Waste of time they just lie to you.

They are saying it is NBN but when you ring NBN they say it is AGL.

need to find another provider.

markkong
Conductor
0 Replies 738 Views
I will have more update after my appointment with NBN engineer this afternoon. stay tuned!
MSmith
Switched-on
2 Replies 732 Views

I have had an outage since lunchtime Sunday 3rd March (Gymea NSW) so 3 full days down

Tech support have told me on two occasions it's because of a recent storm (cant remember any)

I have a friend also with AGL (Penshurst NSW) that is also having an outage

NBN shows no outages at both locations 

markkong
Conductor
0 Replies 729 Views
Looks like this is isolation issue and only affected those with AGL Internet.

My neighbours are both with Telstra and they are not having any issues at all.
Jazz92
Switched-on
1 Reply 720 Views

Yep, since this morning, Parramatta. Very tempted to change providers as this has happened on more than one occasion 

amac
Conductor
0 Replies 717 Views
NBN have told me that they will not come out to households that have AGL. They say it is an AGL problem.

Sent from my iPhone