Industry and Services

Topics relating to the broader energy industry.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Chasing AGL for 4 months but getting no connections; is there anyone who can help

Hello community members, 

I have submitted my new gas connections form (for 23 gas meters) on Nov 2 and resubmitted site plan on Nov 5 last year. Since then I have been chasing AGL new connections team, yet no one visited my site and not giving me any outlook when I can get the connection.

Here is my address and job reference:

Ref# 6786(XXXX)

Site address: (Removed for privacy reasons).

So far received emails from these peoples in AGL New Connections team:

(Name removed) (Removed for privacy reasons)

(Name removed) (Removed for privacy reasons)

(Name removed) Removed for privacy reasons

In the last 4 motnhs, we made numerous calls to AGL. All the time same message: "we have requested Multinet to give us a quote. They did not give us anything. They should have responded within 15 days, so we escalated to Multinet management. If we hear from them, we'll come back to you." They have been saying this from last week November to this week in January on 24/1/17.

We asked for a meeting with the Sales or business development manager, no one seems to know their number or helping us to sort out the problem.

Can anyone in this community help us please?

Regards

Alam

3 REPLIES

Re: Chasing AGL for 4 months but getting no connections; is there anyone who can help

Hi @gasmeter. Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community. 

Just to let you know that I removed your personal account details and address to ensure your privacy. I have also removed the names and ID numbers of AGL employees. 

I will investigate your account and provide you with an update as soon as possible, this response will be via private message. If you have any further information you would like to provide in regards to your gas connection, please send this private message to myself. 

Thanks

Newcomer

Re: Chasing AGL for 4 months but getting no connections; is there anyone who can help

Hi Alam,

read my post re the same problem.

In my case, when Multinet did eventually come they provided evidence that AGL took 8 weeks to ask them for a quote to complete the instalation!

I got gas to my property the week before Christmas- still no meter, and no gas. They are killing a small business!

They do not care!

regards

Rae

Hi @raedarae

I have replied to other post regarding slow connection. Please follow up with this post. 

Thanks!