Industry and Services

Topics relating to the broader energy industry.

Highlighted
Newcomer

AGL App doesnt work

I have tried over the last 4 weeks to get the app on my iphone to work. When i put in my password it tells me I do not have an active account. I have reset my password, dowloaded the app numerous times, tried to get answers from the online chat and it still doesnt work. I have now tonight tried to log into my account and it says that the page cannot be found.

Can someone pelase help me. I have a digital meter now and I want to be able to see how much usage we have used.

12 REPLIES

Re: AGL App doesnt work

Hi @kathy. Welcome to the Community!

It sounds as though you may be experiencing an overall login issue, not just restricted to the app. Which browser and computer platform are you using to log in to your online account? If possible, could you please re-attempt logging in to your AGL Energy Online account via an alternative browser using this link here and report back with your results?

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Newcomer

Hi There,

Thanks for the reply. I finally got the website page to work, but the app still doesnt work. It keeps on saying that i have no acive accounts. I use the same email and password as the one for the website. I have reset my password and still nothing

That's a strange one @kathy. If you send us a private message here with your account details we'll forward this on to the team to determine the reason for the account error issue and we'll get you up and running.

Newcomer

Hi There,

sorry fornot replying earlier. How do i send a private message?

You can do so by clicking through into my profile and selecting "Send this user a private message". Not to worry, I've followed up with you via private message and we'll go from there!

Newcomer

Kathy your not the only one who has the same difficulties with the app...I'm a new user to agl and it is saying the same thing to me in regards to no active account. Frustrating
Insider

Hi Kathy,

Let's hope AGL can fix it up quickly for you, I too have an iPhone and I dowloaded the app, keyed in the details and it has not missed a beat since day one, I too have a digital meter but actually prefer the AGL software available on the pc, bigger and a tad nmore informative and overall much easier. 

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

With some extensive investigation we were able to determine that Kathy's issue stemmed from a 'sync log' issue in the back end of the system. 

As you're a new customer @Fiji2016 (welcome!) it may take a short while before we secure the contract at your home - particularly if the home was previously with another provider. If after a week you're still seeing the message let us know and we can investigate this for you.

Rookie

Hi... I am facing the same problem as Kathy. Can login through AGL website but when I try to login through app, it says "NO ACTIVE ACCOUNTS FOUND". Please let me know how to get it sorted...Thanks