Home Profile Feedback and Ideas

How can AGL improve the Home Profile?

How can AGL improve the Home Profile?

It would be good to add in a progress bar + back buttons

sy1234
Switched-on

It would be good in the top slider to be able to go back to a specifc step as opposed to clicking "back" multiple times to get back to a specific step.

5 Comments
Switched-on

This is a great idea I'd love to see this implemented. 

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Switched-on
It would be nice to see the transactions on my account without having to download and open my pdf bill so I can see quickly how much monthly I get debited on while on Bill Smoothing arrangement, and also so I can see a running full year deductions as opposed to a quarterly one on my quarterly billing report.
AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @amtab, thank you so much for the feedback.  I'd love to get your thoughts on a new feature we are about to introduce into MyAccount which might be inline with your request. Click on the link below:

https://community.agl.com.au/t5/My-Account-Feedback/New-Feature-in-BETA-Transaction-History-in-My-Ac...

The transaction history is basically a breakdown of all your invoices and payments, but knowing what you are wanting to use this information for so that we can design a better solution for our customers is hugely important to us.  So please share as much info as you can.

Starter

Great idea AGL; much better than cheaper

@sy1234 wrote:

It would be good in the top slider to be able to go back to a specifc step as opposed to clicking "back" multiple times to get back to a specific step.

movie tickets!