Getting Started

Everything you need to know about your Community as a new user.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Your new community

Hi everyone.

You might have noticed some changes today when visiting the website. As I've communciated recently, your community team has been hard at work building a new website for you and now it's live for you to use. I wanted to take a moment to run through some of the new features with you and explain a few things.

It's mobile friendly

The Community website is now fully responsive. That means that no matter what device you're on, you'll be able to enjoy the full community experience with no loss of functionality. We've aimed to make the website easy to use no matter where you're accessing it from.

New avatars

You might have noticed that we've adopted a new set of avatars for our members - we hope you like them! All members - old and new - are automatically allocated an avatar. If you'd like to change yours, it's easy: Click your avatar at the top of the page, and then My Settings from the pull out menu. You'll find the avatars in the menu on this page.

New boards

We've shuffled our discussion boards around a little based on feedback from our members. We hope these are more in-line with your expectations. If you're not sure where to post your discussion, feel free to put it in the General board - one of our moderators will point you in the right direction.

A new blog

The Energise blog is your place to learn and share thoughts about energy technology. We've found some of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry to bring you new stories every week. Check it out - there's already plenty in there for you to read.

Some things haven't changed

Any discussions you posted before our change are still there - just use the search function to find them if you're having trouble. Our community team are still here to help if ever you need them, just sing out - we're here for you!

Feedback is welcome

We want to hear what you think of the new Community website. Good or bad, we don't mind. Feel free to leave feedback below, or elsewhere on the website. You can also PM me directly if you're more comfortable doing it that way.

Before posting, make sure you are familiar with our community guidelines.

And be sure to give a like when you see a helpful post from a user!
Tags (1)
Recently Solved