Getting Started

Everything you need to know about your Community as a new user.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Introduce yourself to the community!

Hey all,

This thread can be used to introduce yourself to the community. Say hello, share a bit about yourself (as much, or as little as you feel comfortable with!).

I'm Liam (better known by my screen name here, limydoo). I joined AGL in 2014 and I'm the Community Manager here at The AGL Community - so if you have any queries or concerns, or just want to say hello, feel free to give me a shout!

That's me, looking forward to hearing all about you in the forums very soon Smiley Happy

Before posting, make sure you are familiar with our community guidelines.

And be sure to give a like when you see a helpful post from a user!
Tags (2)
7 REPLIES
Alumni

Re: Introduce yourself to the community!

Hey!

Welcome to the community. I'm Lauren - AKA sugarkane - and I've been with AGL since 2014. 

I'm a Moderator for the community. That means I'm here to help you exchange ideas, give you tips & info and point you in the right direction when needed - so don't be afraid to get in touch!

Really excited about seeing you all in the forums Smiley Happy

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated Smiley Happy
Tags (2)

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Alli (aka allidee), a Moderator for The AGL Community - here to help you connect and contribute to the community on all things energy. If you need any help, please get in touch with us.

I've been at AGL since 2011 and looking forward to seeing all the ideas exchanged here Smiley Happy

Tags (2)
Employee

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe, I've been with AGL since 2009 and currently working in Customer Solutions.

Happy to help out where I can

Thanks

Hi all

I'm Matty - I'm in the social team as part of AGL's Digital crew and have been part of the furniture since 2013.

I'll be focusing on helping in the Knoweldge Base section of the community, but will be popping up where I can help!

I'm especially interested in new energy technology.

Cheers

Matty

Newcomer

Hi all,

Eddy is my screen name. I am a solar engineer and will be interested in AGL community discussions with regards to new technologies in renewable energy.

AGL is at the forefront of RE tech in Australia so I look forward to an exciting time!

Cheers

Newcomer

Hi everyone,

My name is Liyana aka Jly81, am new with AGL. Hope you guys can help me if I have a questions.

Regards,

Liyana

Employee

Hey all

I'm Alex and work in marketing @AGL and have done for 7 years now. I've been in the industry for over twice that time though so have seen a fair bit of change!

Specifically it's my job to find out what customers need from us as an energy provider, and how we can provide it to them to make their lives a bit easier.

I look forward starting engaging conversations with our customers and asking for their opinion on a wide range of things. 

So hello again everyone and look forward to chatting with you!

Alex