General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

usage details

Switched-on

When can I check my usage details please

6 REPLIES 6

Re: usage details

geo
Conductor

i have been trying for three days rang them three times evry time i get stupid different answers

AGL Moderator

Thank you @Neville and @geo for your information and feedback.

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, it’s under investigation and we will update this page when the issue is resolved.

For non-solar customers, you will be able to see your usage as normal by logging into My Account and clicking on the usage tab at the top of the page.

For Solar customers, for non-solar fuels follow the same instructions as above. For information on your solar usage please contact us

Conductor

I can tell you now I would not hold my breath waiting. I have not been able to use my account for 6 weeks and I could not think of another company that is this bad.

geo
Conductor

almost monday gone and it is the same problem exists .you are treating your customer as SXXT .all you are interested grab money from your customer as a Cxxxk company and do not bother about the service given to them .

Semiconductor

Where is the moderator?

Why is this issue not being addressed by her?

This problem has been going on for about a week that I'm aware of - where is the IT team - not good image AGL!

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @ceejayeegee@Neville@geo and @quinny

Thank you for actively participating on this thread, and apologies for the ongoing inconvenience caused. We have published an article about this error, where we will continue to provide updates on the matter. You can access this here.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Tags (1)