General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

unable to read the daily usage

geo
Conductor

every time try to read the daily usage of my power through the account i receive different nonsense messages today message reads  something wrong with the system we try to fix go to community forum while we fix the problem what a joke???

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: unable to read the daily usage

Switched-on

Yes. It happens all the time. Really pathetic

Highlighted

Dynamo

Different error messages at different times of the day. It only seems to be up about 1/2 the time and then the data is 24 hours old.

Poorly designed software, no doubt.

Dynamo

Still down this morning. That's a whole day unavailable.

I'd like to know if AGL are doing anything about this, and living up to the promise they made when they installed their smart meter?

The smart meter is all about saving money with them, but not delivering.

geo
Conductor

rang them yesterday and today all i hear from agl will be fixed promisses promisses??

AGL Moderator

Hello @geo, @NoNettUsage@Mamma_Cass and welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear you are having troubles reading your power usage, we want you to feel in control of your usage at all times. To help us identify the issue you are experiencing, are you able to attach a screen shot of the error message or page that is displaying? 

To attach a screen shot, simply reply to this post, click the "photos" icon and choose a file to upload. 

If you have any other information to provide we'll be able to fast track a solution for you. I.e.: 

• Which broswer you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)?
  • Are you using a desktop, mobile or tablet?
  • Are you using the App, My Account or some other AGL service? 

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sam 

AGL Moderator

Hi @geo@NoNettUsage and @Mamma_Cass,

Thank you very much for your patience as we work to get this matter resolved for you.

We have posted a feature article on this matter, where we will continue to provide updates. You can find it here.