General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

signing up for the essential gas & elec plan but keeps failing on submission...Why

Switched-on

ive tried about 5 times now going through the online submission for the Essential gas & elec package but it keeps failing when i submitt ??? has anyone had similar issues... thought may be first set up an account but that didnt work, called the 1800 number it suggested but they couldnt help & said i need to do it online !!! Chat person said i could sign up with him but feel uncomfortable giving all my details via a chat format...

any suggestion, AGL not looking promising 😞

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: signing up for the essential gas & elec plan but keeps failing on submission...Why

AGL Moderator

Hi gmorg,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these difficulties with our online services. We can assure you that our web chat team are held to the same privacy standards and policies as any of our other customer service teams, so there is no risk in providing your information through this medium.

If you have time to provide more details on exactly what was failing? Which state are you located in? AGL Essentials was previously only available for Victorian residents but now customers in New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland can access. Pleae see our AGL Essentials FAQs for more information.   

We'll be sure to take your feedback on board, and we welcome you to get back to us if there is anything else that we can do to help or clarify!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.