General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

resolution centre

Switched-on

your promise to include 10k flybuys was dishonored. I feel cheated by AGL and lied too when setting up the account. Zero help from the snoozing girl i spoke too in your resolution team. Disgraceful attitude and frankly a real **bleep**.  No apologies for my accuracy.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: resolution centre

AGL Moderator

Hi there,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that the service we've provided has only served to exacerbate this issue. If you've been promised Flybuys points then we'd like to see to it that you receive these. Can I ask if it's been confirmed that your transfer to AGL has been completed?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hello. When you ask me if the transfer is complete, aren't you the one to tell me and not me tell you ? Ive been told no flybys number is known and i wont receive points although i registered.
  Also:   My mothers account: Although it was guaranteed during the registration process, the points would go into my flyby account. it seems you have changed your mind and refused me the points.   The attitude towards my inquiry was a disgrace and I doubt, you will do anything about it seeing your only interest is to see if its too late for me to cancel registration. 

AGL Moderator

Thank you forgetting back to us.

We do notify our customers when a transfer has been completed, however I'm sure that you can appreciate that we don't have have visibility of this information either way without account details. 

Now that you've provided this information, I'll take a look at your account and be in touch with you via private message shortly.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.