General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

passwords and one time codes

Switched-on

I can no longer use my password to log into my account. Instead some mental giant decided to mess with my account without my permission and change things to suit one time codes. Also using my android app, the same is also. true. I've noticed money disappearing from my account also. My online bill states I have $734.44 in credit. Now my android app shows $662.44. That makes $72.00 missing. Where did that go? 

If after 3 days, my issues are not resolved, I will change providers. DO NOT TEST MY RESOLVE.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: passwords and one time codes

AGL Moderator

Hey Ric,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that our online services have caused you this frustration. You can set up a password for your online account by following these instructions:

1. Log into your online account through your internet browser here: aglener.gy/LogIn
  2. Click ‘Manage Account’ at the top of the page
  3. Find ‘Login details’, and click ‘Edit’ to the right of this
  4. You will be taken to a page that will allow you to set up your password

Unfortauntly we can't help resolve the discrepancy in your account balance through the AGL Community, however our web chat team will be more than happy to help you with this here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I tried as your suggestion with a returned error message, Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. It appears your system is broken. Why don't you try and restore the system to a known working backup and stop trying to fix things which aren't broken, thus causing the system to break. 

AGL Moderator

Hey Ric,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm sorry to hear that his suggestion hasn't worked out for you. I'll ask you to complete the feedback form within the app (found in the 'More' tab), and our App Support team will be in touch with your ASAP.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.