online system not showing usage charges

Cristian
Switched-on
1 Reply 11842 Views

Hi,

I have been using the online IQ system to track my solar production. It shows most data but the actual usage charges are not displayed providing the error "Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later. (ZIEIQ001 - 014)" I can see how much I used and how much solar energy I have fed back into the grid but no usage charges are displayed.

The meter was installed on the 17th of April.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11786 Views

Hi Cristian,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. Before I'm able to do this, I will need to you to quickly send through a private message with your AGL account number and address.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Cristian
Switched-on
1 Reply 11771 Views

Message sent

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11770 Views

Thanks Cristian!

I've received your message. I'll follow up on this with our IT team and get back to you here when I have further information.

Kind regards,

Jayden

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 11764 Views

Hi Cristian,

I've heard back from our IT team who've confirmed that you will not have access to this data until your next bill is generated I'm sorry to say. To confirm when this will be, I'd suggest simply taking a look at when you received your last bill and tacking three months onto this date.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period and please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help!

Kind regards,

Jayden