General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

moving out from shared apartment

Semiconductor

I shared the apartment with my friends and set up an account in my name for AGL a year ago.  I just moved out so that the AGL's account for this apartment should better be under my friend's name who is still leaving in the apartment.  What should I do?  Do I need to apply for disconnecting the electricity and ask my friend to set up a new account with AGL and apply for connection again?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: moving out from shared apartment

Semiconductor

I shared the apartment with my friends and set up an account in my name for AGL a year ago.  I just moved out so that the AGL's account for this apartment should better be under my friend's name who is still living in the apartment.  What should I do?  Do I need to apply for disconnecting the electricity and ask my friend to set up a new account with AGL and apply for connection again?

AGL Moderator

Hi Denis8,

Good question!

I recommend that you simply ask your friend to contact AGL to set up their new account, as this will automatically close your existing account.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Semiconductor

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your prompt answer.  Will AGL inform me my account is closed once a new account is set up.

Best Regards,

Denis8