General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

gas @electricity

Switched-on

I have rung 3 times getting no where. why did I get no reading and discount on my solar  feed in and why a reduction on my pay on time gas bill? please get in touch thanking you Helen

1 REPLY 1

Re: gas @electricity

AGL Moderator

Hi warradale,

Thanks for your post!

If zero solar export has been recorded on your latest bill, then there are a few things that we suggest checking:

• Your solar inverter: Check this to make that it is switched on, and that no error signs are present to ensure that your system is successfully exporting surplus generation to the grid.
  • Your meter reading: Check your meter for your current solar meter reading against the meter reading on your bill. If it has not changed, then this would indicate that no power is being exported to the grid. 

If you feel your discount has recently been changed, then it may be the case that your previous offer expired. If you'd like us to take a look at this as well as your gas bill, we encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.