General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
Newcomer

agl solar callback

I left details for a callback last week (Wednesday) but haven't heard anything since (other than a we'll get back to you email) what is is the turnaround to get info.

7 REPLIES
Fixture

Re: agl solar callback

Wow, Smithfamily, I'm very surprised no moderators here have seemingly responded to you so far, you may be better off ringing AGL Solar again and not accepting a call back but hang on till you get a human reply.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Newcomer

Guessing a bit of xmas rush on, I start my xmas break tomorrow and will have plenty of time to hang on the phone.

Fixture

A bit of a rush, that's wishful thinking, yours is the only post in two days, anyway your like me, determined!!

Have a safe Christmas.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Hi @Smithfamily

Apologies you haven't received a call from our solar team yet! Could you please send us a private message with some account details at your earliest convenience and we'll chase it up for you and make sure you get that call.

Thanks!

Drop in

Dont fall for the old 'pm your details and we will get back to you trick' it simply does NOT happen. AGL couldnt care less about any problems you may have.

I have been waiting for over a week for a CatherineG and a Jeremy to get back to me.

What a disgraceful way to run a business

Is there an Energy Ombudsman?

Fixture

Hi Tanwin,

There is an energy ombudsman for each state but experience has taught me when you talk to them or engage with them your problem just seems to take longer as you lose communication directly with AGL, it has it's good and bad points.

I have a feeling Catherine 'may' be on holidays and Nathan has taken over, Nathan seems very much on the ball and again, experience has taught me he does seem to get things done, hopefully he will read your last post and advise you accordingly.

Rob

Employee
Employee

Hi @Tanwin I have just followed up on the progress of your enquiry and I can assure you it is still under investigation. Apologies for the delay in getting this one sorted for you but rest assured we will touch base with you shortly via private message to discuss.

Recently Solved