General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Re: agl rewards

Conductor

After clearing my cache, browsing history ... Have a try at the AGL Rewards today, the ‘endless loop experience issue’ has been fixed. Unfortunately, now we encounter another problem where clicking on any rewards goody (eg. Coles gift cards) always leading to broken link with the following message. 

That wasn't supposed to happen.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but we're experiencing some difficulties when trying to take you to AGL Rewards right now. Please check back soon.

So from a customer perspective, the issue has NOT been resolved yet.

Highlighted

Conductor

Just to let others know, my account issue (whatever that was) has finally been resolved. As of today I can log into and actually see the rewards. No cute puppy anymore. Woohoo. I am reserving judgement until I'm sure it's not a temporary patch, that falls off next time i log in. If other contributors to this topic get their issues fixed also, I will mark topic as 'resolved', but will not do so if others still need resolutions. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi Charis.  The issue has been resolved for me too, thanks.

Highlighted

Conductor

Unfortunately, as at 2/10/2018, it is still not working for me. I am still getting a little puppy with a message. 

That wasn't supposed to happen.

I have tried clear cache/browser history with Chrome, MS Edge, Android Chrome .... no luck.

For those got it working, do you have both gas and electricity with AGL or just one. I think someone mentioned if you have just one it would work. I have both so it doesn't work ????

AGL please do a thorough testing before release it to your customer. 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi cdang. I have both gas & elec accounts. It is working for me now. Perhaps try sending a PM to the moderator, Jayden. He fixed ours.