General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Re: agl rewards

Conductor

As at 21/8/2018, AGL Rewards web site is still not working.

It's ironic I've just got an email from AGL Rewards .... 

XXXXX, here are your August offers from AGL Rewards

oh yeah I have been waiting for month for you to fix the problem !!

Conductor

As at 30/8/2018, I still cannot access AGL Rewards web site yet.

JNC
Semiconductor

Jayden,

Clearly this problem with accessing Rewards can't be fixed. What alternative can you offer?  This is the only place we can purchase the Coles egift cards so the site not working is costing us a packet!  We will most certainly be taking this into account when we next renew our contract. 

Conductor

Getting more than fed up with the lack of action on this. Seriously, how long does it take to correct a website error???? Will AGL be advertising for new IT techs soon? Something to think about. I reported this on here, (after waiting a week or two previously for call centre to action the fix) on the 15th July. It is now the 2nd of September. When is this going to be resolved????????????? Cat Mad 

AGL Moderator

Hi JNC and Charis,

Thank you both for your follow up comments.

Our dedicated AGL Rewards team are still working hard to resolve these known issues. We don't have a time frame currently available to us I'm very sorry to say, though I wish we did.

As soon as more information becomes available, we will be sure to update all of impacted customers accordingly. In the meantime, we apologise again for the tremendous inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Jayden 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

It has been well over two months since i first posted about this, and I am still no closer to getting a resolution. I understand that giving back to customers is obviously not a priority, but to flip that, what would the view be if i said I had technical issues, and could no longer pay my bills????

Highlighted

Conductor

As at 22/9/2018, AGL Rewards web site is still not working. It has been more than 2 months since I raised the problem to AGL customer support.

I am surprised that a major gas/electricity retailer like AGL can not handle what it seems to be a micky mouse IT issue like this.

AGL Moderator

Hi charis and cdang,

I'm sorry to hear that you're both facing these issues.

I'd appreciate it if you could each send me a private message with your respective account numbers so that I'm able to follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

AGL Moderator

Hi @charis@mirco@cdang@JNC

We are pleased to advise that we released an update today that refreshed access to Rewards into the top navigation within My Account.

Customers who previously reported the ‘endless loop experience issue’, are advised this has now been resolved. See the full update here.

Conductor

Yeah.........not fixed! What a shock. Same exact thing happening as previously. And before you ask, yes, cleared cache, tried on multiple browsers, tried incognito, tried your supplied 'new link', same 'that wasn't supposed to happen' dog appears. Super super frustrating, to say the least, but consistent with what I have come to expect.