General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

agl rewards

Drop in

The AGL rewards website redirects me to my account, which i log into, but when i click on agl rewards, it takes me to the agl rewards website, which redirects me to my account. What the heck is going on. Also, unrelated, the 'chat now' box pops up saying someone is waiting to chat now, and when i click on it, it says noone there. Website needs major work, but i digress. How do I access AGL rewards right now??

24 REPLIES

Re: agl rewards

AGL Moderator

Hi charis,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

Our online services have recently been updated, so you will need to log into MyAccount to access your AGL Rewards. Whenever you find yourself stuck in a loop between web pages like this, it can help to clear your internet browsers cache. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

If these errors persist, please send me a private message with your account details and we'll be happy to take a closer look at things for you!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Drop in

This still isn't working. I noticed a heap of other people with same issue. It's not just me. I online chatted for ages with AGL representative who was getting the same problem, and 'apparently' passed on the error to IT team (who must be on a continual lunch break), but that was Monday, and it's now Friday, and nothing has changed. Cleared my cache, etc, used multiple browsers, no difference in error. Continual loop from aglrewards.com.au to 'my account', that repeats forever. Surely this is not a difficult problem to fix. Give me access, and I'll get it fixed, or just tell the right person to correct the link in 'my account' to wherever aglrewards is hiding now, as it is not aglrewards.com.au. Sheesh AGL, get your act together.

AGL Community Manager

Hi Charis, 

Thanks for providing thte extra detail in the steps you have taken to access AGL Rewards. We apologise you have continued experiencing this problem. We have had other customers also report a loop experience when attempting to access AGL Rewards through My Account.

This is a known issue and is being actively investigated by our team. We endeavor to provide an update & have this resolved as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused.

We'll be back in touch soon,

Sam 

Rookie

I have the same issue: the "Visit AGL Rewards" link in my account redirects me to aglrewards.com.au website and then back to my agl account's offer page and so it goes in a indefinite loop.

Apparently it happens to customers having multiple accounts (e.g. I have electricity and gas). I received an email about it on 6 June 2018 but as I see so far nothing has been done to resolve the issue.

I cannot get to AGL rewards for at least 2 months now and I'm really upset about it as I have lost the opportunity to get some eGift cards at higher discount rates offered a while ago.

AGL Moderator

Hi mirco,

Thank you for getting in touch!

We are aware of these issues, and our Rewards team are working to resolve them. However it's disheartening to know that our customers are being inconvenienced in the meantime! Please send me a private message with your account details so that we can take a look at your account and sort something out for you in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Drop in

I have the same problem going around and around when try to log in AGL rewards. As at 27/7/2018, this  problem has not been resolved yet. 

Just to let everyone know !

Drop in

As at 31/7/2018, the problem has not been resolved yet.

AGL Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, we want to get you accessing your rewards as soon as possible! 

Highlighted

Drop in

As at 12/8/2018, I still cannot access AGL Rewards web site yet.