General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Why would a new app be incompatible with my Sony Z3 phone and Z2 tablet, running Android 5.1.1?

Semiconductor

Laterst android tech with up to date version of Androiud & this new app is incompatible? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Why would a new app be incompatible with my Sony Z3 phone and Z2 tablet, running Android 5.1.1?

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Docrob, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear your issues with our mobile app. To clarify, the app currently does not support android tablets. As for the Z3, could you clarify the issues that you are experiencing - are you unable to install the app, is it crashing upon install, etc.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Highlighted

Re: Why would a new app be incompatible with my Sony Z3 phone and Z2 tablet, running Android 5.1.1?

Semiconductor

Hi.

The Google Play store states that this app is incompatible with all my devices including the Z2 tablet and the Z3 phone.

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

That does sound odd @Docrob - we were unable to replicate this on our end. If you can provide us with some more details via our mobile app feedback form we can investigate further to determine why this might be the case.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi.

Resolution achieved - it was a regional restriction on my Google Play store - everything but my home address had been changed to Australian. Has now been changed and app downloaded. Nothing to do with device compatability & everything to do with Google following the geographical restrictions of Apple.

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Glad to hear it's all sorted, @Docrob. Enjoy the app!