General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Why have a 24/7 customer service line for anything - anytime that cannot help outside normal hours?

Switched-on

NOT HAPPY JAN !!!!!

Called on a Sunday regards my bill smoothing account for my Gas/Electricity. Told to call back as they were doing a system upgrade,

Called later in the afternoon and spoke to a customer service rep and explained what I needed. Told me that she could not help but would transfer me the billing dept. After a short wait was connected to another person and after explaining again what I was calling

for was told that he was also from customer service and could not help! Was told to ring during business hours!

So what I would like to know is why have a 24/7 customer service line which boasts "anything anytime" that cannot help you with

"anything" because apparently the departments are not open "anytime"!!!

Me thinks it's time to look for another energy provider!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why have a 24/7 customer service line for anything - anytime that cannot help outside normal ...

AGL Moderator

Hi nothappyjan,

Thank you for providing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that your customer service time have let you down in this instance, and we appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We'll ensure that this is followed up on accordingly and we'd encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here if there is anything that we can currently do to help with your Bill Smoothing plan!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.