General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Where are my flybuys points!!!???

Conductor
I am truly angry about having to write this email. My AGL electricity account number is 7063 571 207.

I am extremely disappointed about AGL's customer service so far because no one solved my problem. My energy plan started from September 2019 (so HALF A YEAR AGO) and was informed that I'm eligible to a 10,000 flybuys bonus points. I did what I was told to do to link my flybuys account and AGL account in Sep 2019. Now it is AGL's job to take care of the rest, right? Unfortunately, nothing had happened since then! Don't even mention the 1 point for every $1 that I spend on my energy bill!

I called and reported to AGL about this issue since January this year and no one did any help. I'm sure you can find the records at your end. The girl that I called last month even told me that she is going to call back on Tuesday 31 March and now it's two weeks later! I swear to god I didn't miss any incoming phone call and no one from AGL had called me. What's your problem!? 

Now solve this before I have to move to other energy provider AND REPORT TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS VICTORIA! I doubt that AGL would ever apply the $25 credit also promised in the promotion at all. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Where are my flybuys points!!!???

AGL Community Manager

Hi @AGLFailToCommit . Sorry to hear you've had a delay in receiving your flybuys. When you log in to My Account and visit the Rewards tab, does it show that your flybuys card is linked?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Conductor

It shows 'Currently processing' and it has been showing that for decades.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

@AGLFailToCommit I've raised this with the tech team and they'll investigate. I'll let you know when I have an update for you.

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi again, @AGLFailToCommit.

I'm told your card should be linked properly now. I'm now checking that your signup bonus will be applied.

Highlighted

Conductor

Thanks David, I can see those bonus points now. A lot appreciated. The experience is far better than what I used to get from calling AGL customer service.