General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Welcome to your AGL Rewards experience! - Not really an experience when it doesn't work

Switched-on

Hi,

Unfortunately every time I log into my account and go the "Rewards" tab i get the below issue. This has happened ever since i signed up with AGL and although it says "Check back soon" I don't believe that is the case seeing as it has now been over a month of "checking back".

Can you please advise if the rewards section will be rectified or not?

Look forward to your response.

Regards,

Joe

AGL Reward Issue.PNG

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Welcome to your AGL Rewards experience! - Not really an experience when it doesn't work

AGL Moderator

Hi Vivalazuzu,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

There can be a few causes of this error and you can troubleshoot these here: AGL Rewards - unavailability in My Account FIXED.

If this page doesn't help, please shoot me a private message with your AGL account number and address so that I can lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: Welcome to your AGL Rewards experience! - Not really an experience when it doesn't work

Switched-on

Hi Jayden,

Unfortunately after clearing my cache, deleting my browser history and trying another PC I still cannot access the Rewards Tab. Same Error.

Is there another solution or am I wasting my time here?

Kind regards,

Joseph

AGL Moderator

Hi Vivalazuzu,

As mentioned, I'll kindly ask you to send me a quick private message (you can do this by clicking on my username - "jaydeny") including your AGL account number and address so that I can lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.