General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
EM
Rookie

Web chat

Can't seem to find a web chat option. Does AGL offer this? If so is it only for AGL customers?

7 REPLIES
Insider

Re: Web chat

Good point EM, I know when I login to my account it's the bane of banes, apart from the invitation to chat on the right of the screen it continually comes up whilst I go about my daily balances and other chores, drives me nuts!!

So, I think it's only for AGL customers, next best option for you is here for your queries.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Solution

Hey @EM

We certainly do have a web chat option available right here. Let us know if you have any further issues!

Insider

Oooops, I boobed it seems, nice when your wrong and someone benefits!!

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Hi @NathanB,

When I follow that link that you have provided in your answer, it just goes to the contact page. Despite checking all the options included, there doesn't seem to be a web chat option. Is there any other link you could provide?

Cheers.

Nadroj

Tags (1)

Hi @Nadroj

Please try this link

Thanks! 

Thanks @CatherineG!

When following this link, I found the below error:

ErrorCapture.PNG

Hi @Nadroj

Thanks, for letting me know. We have now fixed the link, feel free to try again. 

Thanks! 

Recently Solved