General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted
EM
Rookie

Web chat

Can't seem to find a web chat option. Does AGL offer this? If so is it only for AGL customers?

9 REPLIES
Insider

Re: Web chat

Good point EM, I know when I login to my account it's the bane of banes, apart from the invitation to chat on the right of the screen it continually comes up whilst I go about my daily balances and other chores, drives me nuts!!

So, I think it's only for AGL customers, next best option for you is here for your queries.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Solution

Hey @EM

We certainly do have a web chat option available right here. Let us know if you have any further issues!

Insider

Oooops, I boobed it seems, nice when your wrong and someone benefits!!

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Hi @NathanB,

When I follow that link that you have provided in your answer, it just goes to the contact page. Despite checking all the options included, there doesn't seem to be a web chat option. Is there any other link you could provide?

Cheers.

Nadroj

Tags (1)

Hi @Nadroj

Please try this link

Thanks! 

Thanks @CatherineG!

When following this link, I found the below error:

ErrorCapture.PNG

Hi @Nadroj

Thanks, for letting me know. We have now fixed the link, feel free to try again. 

Thanks! 

Newcomer

Hi l meed to talk to someone from agl about my bill 

Hey Cath33,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please follow this link to get in touch with someone from our web chat team who'll be happy to help with your bill: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Recently Solved