General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

We are working hard to build the new my account!!!!!

PS1
Semiconductor

This has been happening since I became a customer. What rubbish: it will never work. But this is typical of AGL's very, very poor customer service.

Several times, I have asked CS to send me an email about how to fix up my cell phone app and get it to work. No response! Lions 1, AGL 0. Why by email? Because I'm o/s!

I try to check using my laptop ... will look at one day; try to look at other days and AGL goes into meltdown: 
Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage data. Please try again later. This is utter rubbish and absolutely useless to me! Lions 1 AGL -2

Final score Lions 2 AGL -2. Utter rubbish; poor customer service; rotten systems. That was their promise to me to be able the provide accurate information ... just doesn't happen.   

2 REPLIES 2

Re: We are working hard to build the new my account!!!!!

PS1
Semiconductor

At least AGL are very, very consistent with their Customer Service. Not a sound, not even a peep from them about this issue! Do you want to keep my business or not?

Totally unimpressed.

PS1  

Re: We are working hard to build the new my account!!!!!

AGL Moderator

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your comment!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had very little to no support from AGL regarding this issue to date. Please send an email including your AGL account details and screenshots of the errors you're receiving we'll engage our IT support team to get this resolved for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.