General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Usage download

Semiconductor

The website does not allow me to open and download Electricity and solar usage. When I click on the “Go to Electricity & Solar usage” The following appears. “Something is not right, but we’re are sorting it out

This link is unresponsive since 3 Sept, 2017. Can it be fixed because I download the spreadsheet with my energy usage on a daily basis.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Usage download

MJ
Conductor

Yes AGL knows nd is onto it!?!? LOL

AGL Moderator

Hi @MJ and @CarlBester

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and apologies for the inconvenience. We have published an article relating to this error, where we will provide updates. You can access it here.

SIncerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

25 September - is there any news on when we will be able to download our own electricity usage data using My Account? I have logged several queries, via the community, the website feedback, and by phone. No one seems to be able to give any information about this beyond saying generally that issues with My Account are being remedied. (I have no issue viewing usage on the site, but I need the granular half hourly information offline.)

Thank you in advance for any news - and for progress with resolution!

Semiconductor

My download has been restored about a week ago

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @AnitaS5

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. 

This matter is not easy to explain and apologise in advance for the complicated nature. Currently, for non-solar customers, the ability to download your usage information has been removed from My Account. You can only access your information to the specific detail that is shown for you online without the download. You are not the only customer to voice concern about this, however, and we are working on the way that we are displaying usage via the website and hope to release some updates shortly. 

That  being said, for solar customers, they will see an option to view usage through an 'IQ' link in My Account. Once in this separate facility they will have the option to download the usage information. This is what I believe @CarlBester is referring to. 

I hope this is able to clear the matter up for you and thank you for your patience as we work to improve our systems.

Sincerely, Dave.

Conductor

Thank you, Dave. Funnily, I worked that out myself after getting instructions yesterday from the AGL Customer Solutions team that did not match what I see. As I don't have Solar feed in, I don't see a "yellow box saying Solar Insights are coming soon", and I can't access "Electricity & Solar Usage" as directed by the Solutions team. Hopefully others can access it as directed now, and the rest of us soon-ish? It would be great to get that little link. 🙂

Conductor

Hi @TheRealDaveyG, with a month passing, for non-solar users is there any news on restoring the ability to download our electricity usage data? Why don't we have it? 

I switched to a smart meter on the promise of usage data. Now it's frustrating - I can't check medical and other equipment operation. It was so good when the data was available!

Apologies for persistence. 🙂

AGL Moderator

Hey AnitaS5,

Absolutely no need to apologise at all!

Unfortunately, there has not been much movement on this front since your last post. However, if you're able to send me a private message including your AGL account number, and the period(s) that you require data for, I'll be happy to get this to you in the form of an email!

Kind regards,

Jayden.