General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Re: Usage data not working since last week

Switched-on

The Android App is even worse than the website, my never ever shows usage data, it just says "sorry, we can't retrieve your usage data just now, try again later", what a joke!

Highlighted

Conductor

Currently, 19 October, I have no usage data on the website since Friday 13th October. 

It feels as though less and less data is accessible to us as users.

Personally I remain frustrated by the lack of ability for non-solar users to download data in the new environment. 

Highlighted

Dynamo

Most of my missing data has now been loaded, but only up to Monday this week

Highlighted

Conductor

Update: Monday 23 October

I now can read basic usage data on the website up till 21 October, so it appears the feed is working. One step forward!

Still no news on when electricity users may get download access to their data (something I was offered when I switched to a smart meter, and which was terrific for the few months for which I had it). 

Highlighted

Superconductor

The service seems to have improved again in recent days for me. Data is typically available the following day. Hopefully it stays that way! 🙂

Highlighted

Superconductor

Spoke too soon!

Erroring out yesterday and today... 😞 

I hope the ongoing stability issues are being reviewed.

Highlighted

Dynamo

Mine's still working, but no Wednesday data yet. It usually turns up about 4PM.

Do you get an error when you click on the "Go to Electricity and Solar Usage" button? I often get an error saying

"We're Sorry, Contact AGL...."

I try this a couple of time, then, in my browser, close the account window/tab completely. Then get the account window up again in a new tab and find I can get to the My Usage site after 1 or 2 tries.

There's obviously something wrong with their TLS (security) handshaking between the account and usage sites.

Superconductor

Yep, I do something similar with mixed results.

Got in just then (after 3 attempts). Yesterday’s data still not available unfortunately.