General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Usage Unavailable

Player

The Electricity Usage has been unavailable since Friday (15 June) lunchtime.

When I click on "Go to Electricity and Solar Usage" I am taken back to the Account Overview page.

When will this be fixed?

It's been working well for a few months now. I need to check it every day.

6 REPLIES

Re: Usage Unavailable

Drop in

Like you I use this page every day and find it frustrating that this page goes down from time to time. I also use Solar command but since I've had a Tesla battery installed this is no longer available. In an E-Mail from AGL they seemed to indicate that there will be a Tesla Solar Command but after 5 days all the Tesla app gives is a page showing how the power is flowing which for my purpose is absolutely worthless. No data at all.

Player

The site is available again after going missing for 2 days.

No data for Saturday (yet).

Hi NoNettUsage,

Thank you for your post!

We are aware of a considerable system outage that occurred over the weekend, however this has now been resolved.

Can you please confirm if you're still unable to access this information?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Player

Hi,

it's working again and all the data is there today.

Thanks.

Visitor

The most recent usage data on the usage page and on the iOS app is for Thursday August 2.

There has been no data on either the page of the app since then

What is the ETA for a fix?

Hi Gionni,

Thank you for your post!

There are no known wide-spread issues currently known to be present with our app so it's important that your account is looked at specifically. Please complete the feedback form under the 'More' tab within the app, and a member of our support team will take a look at things and be in touch with you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.