General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Usage Data

Superconductor

Another day and the same old message on entering My Account. "Something unexpected has happened" "Check later".How much later do we have to wait before this problem is fixed?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Usage Data

AGL Moderator

Hey Benibasha,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear that our online services have been an ongoing source of frustration, and we'd like to see what we can do to help. We'll ask that you touch base with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) so that we can jump into your account and help where we can!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Dynamo

The something unexpecte error appears to be fixed. I tried again, the error occurred and it forced a logout. I was then able to log in again.

Usage data for Thursday to Sunday is missing, Monday's data is there.

Superconductor

Yes. I noticed the same thing. Seems unusual that data for the 16th is there but 12th-15th is missing. Time for the data providers to lift their game.

Switched-on

Same here, and I'm sick to death of it.

Either you get a 'something is wrong' error page returned, or when it does work, the usage figures are often days old.

At the moment it's not showing me any grid import or solar export numbers after the 13th of October!

Superconductor

15th October still missing.

Superconductor

It looks like the problem may have been fixed.