General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Unbelievable!

Switched-on

I have been paying extra on my AGL account since the beginning of Covid. I now find myself with a $300+ credit. My house has since been sold and I move out at the end of January, 2021. Today I received a text message saying:-

Reminder from AGL. We notice we have not received your latest payment instalment. Please pay or call 1300657452 to discuss your options. Ref# is my bill number.

I managed to finally get to speak to a woman named Ange. She went to check my details and never returned to the phone. I then called back and spoke to Sean. He kept interrupting to the point where I had to say ‘let me finish mate.’ I explained the situation to him and I ‘think’ I’ll be getting a refund via email after the 29th of January, 2021. 

Needless to say, I’ve just wasted an hour of my time on hold and unsure as to whether my power will be disconnected three (3) days from now if I don’t pay $42.00. 

Not happy Jan.