General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Unable to read daily usage since June 2019

Switched-on

Have contacted AGL numerous times about not being able to read usage on my computer and matter still not resolved. Very disappointing and I feel that AGL is not fulfilling its contractual obligations

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to read daily usage since June 2019

AGL Moderator

Hi vladimir1,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

If you can send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and email address, I'll be happy to investigate this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Jaydeny thank you for reply. Now I am not receiving any information about my power usage.

My AGL Account number is: 58843962 and my email is: vladimirvinogradoff@hotmail.com 

Hope that you can help me because every time I contact an AGL person they say that they would look into it - but nothing is being done!

AGL Moderator

Hi vladimir1,

Thank you for getting back to me. We're doing conducting maintenance on a large batch of customers accounts who have a smart meter. As a result, unfortunately these delays in smart meter data are expected.

We expect this to be resolved within the next week.

Kind regards,

Jayden 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.