General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Special Offers on Products - AGL Rewards

Semiconductor

Your New Balance shoes 40% discount offer in your 1st October 2020 newsletter is unfortunately pretty worthless.  New Balance 624 get reduced from $130 by $52 OK, then $10 shipping is added to make $88, which appears to be a good discount.  However, our local store in Sydney retails them at $90, where you can actually try them on.  A saving of $2 is hardly anything to tell your members is a good deal!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Special Offers on Products - AGL Rewards

AGL Moderator

Hi David3,

Welcome to AGL Community!

We certainly pass your feedback on about this AGL Rewards Membership offer, if you would like to speak with them about this or any other offers, you can contact them on 1300 397 079 Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm AEST.

We have a wide range of offers available through AGL Rewards, you can find out more here

Kind regards,

Justine

Highlighted

Semiconductor

So, you've passed it to another department - that hasn't solved it!

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi David3! 

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our response, this feedback is crucial for our Rewards team to make future improvements. 

If there is something account specific we can assist you with please feel free to connect with our dedicated team on the AGL App or My Account. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Our local sports stores rarely discount anything. I bought $500 worth of cricket gear for $300 so I'm stoked!

@David3 if you aren't going to use your code, do you mind sending it my way? I want to go back to buy some runners.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

AGL's email to me refers to the offer as "your unique code", so it may be linked only to my account and not work for yours.  Let me know how it goes: AGL40-PZVC3BFZCZ5Q 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thanks David, worked perfectly!