General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Solar command

Semiconductor

Since the new app was launched it appears that the solar command function has disappeared? Its also disappeared from the AGL web page. For my electricity account, once I login using my MAC I can see my account on the OVERVIEW tab. If I click on the USAGE tab I'm directed to a new page where its written:-

Solar insights are coming soon

The good news is that you can still view your electricity usage and solar feed in data in AGL IQ.

GO TO ELECTRICITY AND SOLAR USAGE

Once I click on this button I'm then taken to AGL IQ where only my gas account usage details are shown. 

Its a complete mess. I called the 1300 and they were not aware of the problem;em on the web page. 

Can anyone at AGL please let me know why I am unable to see any of my solar generation data? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Solar command

CB1
Switched-on

Same problem!!

And this community support pages DOESN'T provide any solutions!

Re: Solar command

Semiconductor

Hey CB1 

I did manage to find my solar output using the AGL  App but the web page is useless.

On the App press the account tab on bottom right, scroll through and look for solar command. Login and you should see your solar data. However it will only work if you previously had access to solar command. AGL are not supporting any new clients. My daughter just had solar panels installed and she can’t access her solar data as she is a new solar client. This is what AGL told both of us. Good luck