General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Solar command status not working since 11 May - failing yet again

Superconductor

May one ask why your system, that has been developed by the world's best programmers (I've been told to be nice on the forum and not denigrate AGL staff), has yet again, not been working since the 11th May ?  This is 10 days ago.  Surely your system is not that slow that it takes 10 days to process one days data ?  Solar command status has to be one of the most useless concepts I've ever seen in any information system that I've ever used.  It is always failing.  And before you ask, yes, I have cleared my cache, deleted cookies, etc.  So the problem is NOT at my end .  So, somebody will have to climb the giant mountain that the AGL programmers reside upon and ask them if they'll respond to a question from a mere mortal.  Maybe then I'll have the problem fixed, and fixed properly, rather than the next to useless patches that are applied on a regular basis.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Solar command status not working since 11 May - failing yet again

AGL Community Manager

Hi @srb623 shoot me a private message with your account number (just click on my name and then "send a message") and I'll head up the mountain as soon as possible.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.