General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Solar command status not updating since Sun 9th August 2020

Superconductor

Sadly, this is an on-going problem, in that the solar command status feature has failed, yet again.  It has not updated since 9th August 2020, yet my daily usage data shows solar generation.  Just a clue for your development team - due to the fact that I had major power issues at my house from 8th August to 12th August (basically my fuse on the riser exploded and fused the wires and thus SAPN had to disconnect me from the grid (for safety reasons) until my switchboard was upgraded.  Given that the 8th was a Saturday, I could not get an electrician to look at it until the 10th and finally fixed and re-connected to grid on 12th).  So maybe the fact that there was not any power usage or solar generation on those days may be part of the problem.  It would be appreciated if it could be fixed and fixed properly so that I do not have to repeatedly post here to get it fixed.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Solar command status not updating since Sun 9th August 2020

AGL Community Manager

I'll pass this along to the team. Hopefully it won't take long given that they looked into it just recently.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.