General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Solar Command Check Not Working

Visitor

I appear to meet all the eligibility criteria for Solar Command Check but when I try to log in I am always referred back to the AGL Overview page. I live in southern Sydney suburbs so I doubt if my location is an issue, I have been an AGL customer for years and I have had digital meters for at least 6 months. Can anyone assist?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Solar Command Check Not Working

AGL Moderator

Hey MickL,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you'd like our support team to take a look at this for you, please send through your AGL account number and any relevant screenshots to me via private message and we'll be in touch with you soon!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

CB1
Newcomer

The Agl app is getting better but fails in providing Solar information "That Works!!!!"

I've phoned support last week and it takes a day to get working and now (a few days later) back to NOT WORKING!!!

They need to make it work within the App instead of redirecting to a separate Login which DOESN'T WORK!!!!

Tags (3)

Drop in

Hi Jayden

i have the same issue solar command won’t let me log in - I haven’t been given a seperate log in so I’m assuming it’s my AGL account t log in but that doesn’t work 

AGL Moderator

Hey Texas,

Thank you for letting me know!

If you can shoot through a quick private message with your AGL account number, I'll be happy to take a look at things for you.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.