General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Set up password for App iPhone?

Rookie

I want to set up a password to log on to the App but I cannot log in

when I enter my email than click password It then sends me a code. I enter the code in sent via email and it logs me in . So each time  I want to log in  it is the Same loop happens when i click “forgot password”. It’s so frustrating!! any of the menus does not say password reset or change pas word. Can someone help me with this  😢😩

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Set up password for App iPhone?

AGL Moderator

Hi SSKH,

Great question! You can set up a password by following these instructions:

1. Log into your AGL My Account through your internet browser by using a one time code
  2. Click 'Manage Account' at the top of the page
  3. Find 'Login details', and click 'Edit' to the right of this
  4. You will be taken to a page that will allow you to set up a password and add your mobile phone number as a log in method

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Newcomer

Hello... I am trying to setup a password for an application in my iphone X. I followd the intructions stated here but it didn't worked. I also tried different procedures searching on internet. But every time an unexpected error occurs. Please help with an appropriate solution.

Newcomer

Hello... I am trying to setup a password for an application in my iphone X. I followd the intructions stated here but it didn't worked. I also tried different procedures searching on internet. But every time an unexpected error occurs. Please help with an appropriate solution.

AGL Moderator

Hi Christine226,

Thanks for your input!

How far are you getting through this process? Also, what sort of error are you encountering?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.