General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Set up a log in password

Switched-on

Hi I'm trying to set up a log in password .I complete log in procedure get a code and it states that an account has already been regestered .When I go to log in with email and forgotten password it states no account ???? 

can u help 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Set up a log in password

AGL Moderator

Hey Ronmachon!

Welcome to the community!

We're sorry to hear that our online service is causing you some grief, and we're keen to see what we can do to sort this out! We'll ask that you touch base with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) and we'll be happy to help further!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: Set up a log in password

Switched-on

I cannot log in either.

says my mobile number isn’t registered. So I enter my email. It then sends me a code. I enter the code in sent via email and it then asks for account number. I enter the account number and it says that my account is already registered! Same loop happens when I try to log in and click “forgot password”. It’s so frustrating!! 

Highlighted

Re: Dollar per day electric car charge

AGL Moderator

Hi Sam8000000,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I'll ask you to send me a private message including your account details so that we can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.