General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Recruitment Update

Switched-on

Hi Executive

I applied for position few weeks back and HR person also contacted me for further screening. I was told that next step will be informed soon. Career page shows screening in progress. I am trying to call on number through which HR person called me but unfortunately no response. Can you provide email id or contact number so I can able to get update on next step.

Regards Deepak Mistry 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Recruitment Update

AGL Community Manager

Hi Deepak. It sounds like you simply need to wait for them to get in touch with you, but I'll pass this inquiry along to Recruitment to make sure there's no additional updates.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Thanks David. I can understand because of current Covid-19 situation, there will be delay in response however it will be great if they can able to send update and inform approximate time frame. How they will respond to my query, do I require to provide position detail or my contact details.

Regards Deepak Mistry 

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

@deepakgm2001 they should get in touch with you by phone or email. You would have provided your contact details along with your application, so they'll use those.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.