General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Pricing

Switched-on

I would like to know if there has been a major price hike with AGL. I use the app for tracking and have noticed that my projected balance has doubled since this time last pay cycle (3 months ago). I am very disappointed if this is the case as it shows a massive increase. I have been a loyal AGL customer for years! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pricing

AGL Moderator

Hey Mel2,

Thank you for your post!

Energy prices did change state-wide in Victoria on 1/1/2018, and the last price change in all other states was on 1/7/2017. I can confidently assure you that there price changes would not result in your bill doubling and it sounds as through the usage in your property may have increased. You can log into your online account here which will allow you to review your usage data and obtain a good understanding of when the most power is being used in your property, and subsequently, which appliance(s) may be responsible for this!

You can also get in touch with our web chat team here for further support.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.