General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Power usage

Superconductor

Nearly every time I log in to the my usage page I get a message that the page is not working and that we  (AGL) are working on it and to try again later. Am getting a tad frustrated.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Plower usage

AGL Moderator

Hello @Benibasha and welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear you are having troubles reading your power usage, we want you to feel in control of your usage at all times. To help us identify the issue you are experiencing, are you able to attach a screen shot of the error message or page that is displaying? 

To attach a screen shot, simply reply to this post, click the "photos" icon and choose a file to upload. 

If you have any other information to provide we'll be able to fast track a solution for you. I.e.: 

• Which broswer you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)?
  • Are you using a desktop, mobile or tablet?
  • Are you using the App, My Account or some other AGL service? 

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sam 

Dynamo

Samjy,

this is not a problem that just one user has. Multiple messages have been posted in the last few days with the same issue. It is not a user issue. It is a problem with the AGL usage web site.

When many people clock on the link labelled "Go to Electricity and Solar Usage" from the page https://myaccount.agl.com.au/usage, various messages appear in the new page that's opened. These include

"Something's not right, but we're sorting it out.

We're on to it. Please try again later.

While we fix things, you can search for answers or ask a question at The AGL Community?"

and

"Contact AGL

We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call us 24/7 on 1800 813 028."

These errors have been occurring since Monday. It's not dependent on browser (Firefox and Chrome both get the

same error. It work working normally before then with only the occasional error. Nothing has changed in my configuration that could have brought on the error.

So I conclude that because multiple users are getting the error and nothing has changed in my configuration, the problem is with the AGL usage web site. It is frustrating that you don't even acknowledge that there is an error despite the multiple posts.

I would like

- an acknowledgement that there is a problem

- an ETA for a fix.

Thank you.

Superconductor

See message from NoNetUsage. That tells what is happening.

AGL Moderator

Thank you @Benibasha @NoNettUsage for your information and feedback.

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, it’s under investigation and we will update this page when the issue is resolved.

For non-solar customers, you will be able to see your usage as normal by logging into My Account and clicking on the usage tab at the top of the page.

For Solar customers, for non-solar fuels follow the same instructions as above. For information on your solar usage please call the call centre 131 245 who will be happy to supply the data you need.

AGL Moderator

Hi @Benibasha and @NoNettUsage

Thank you very much for your patience as we work to get this matter resolved for you.

We have posted a feature article on this matter, where we will continue to provide updates. You can find it here.