General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Re: Power usage web page hasn't been working for 2 days

Superconductor

Thanks Sam. Appreciated!

Please keep us posted.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Sent today-

Hi Gary West. Re. public anouncement

Whats the problem with your solar command check component??
I have  been able to access the solar command check service only once since I had my smart meter installed. 
You tout your service as valuable for customers to be able to better plan their activities around reducing costs of electricity and in theory is an excellent idea. Just please get your technicians to fix the system quickly to provide the solar command service in a pracical way so as to not drive your customers to frustration in the world of endless calls to  customer service departments, countless pasword resets and password rejections as this is a waste of your customers time. 
I feel instructing your customers in a more informative way about solar command check not being available will reduce the workload on your 'customer service' department and reduce the level of frustration felt by your customers.
When I was offered the opportunity to switch to a smart meter one of the major drawcards for me was the ability to have up to date information on my electricity consumption as well as generation.
You need to fix this glitch as it is part of the attractive package your company made publicly available to switch to a smart meter as part of a raft of tools made available to customers to help keep their costs under control. The public has taken up your offer. Time to provide all the features you advertised in your public anouncement.

Regards Ali
Highlighted

Semiconductor

This is my vaild email address. Why is the site not recognising it???This is my vaild email address. Why is the site not recognising it???

Im using internet explorer with the agl app on samsung s4.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

I also receive the other message 'opps somethings gone wrong and were trying to fix it'  but u have the screen shot. 

@Alikazame wrote:

This is my vaild email address. Why is the site not recognising it???This is my vaild email address. Why is the site not recognising it???

Im using internet explorer with the agl app on samsung s4.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

HI @googzman@Gp_Walsh and @brissmith

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about the error you have been having when trying to access your usage. We have published an announcement relating to this, where we will continue to provide updates. You can access this here.

@Alikazame thank you for making us aware of this login issue that you're having! This should not be happening at all, and we are looking into this for you now. I will be sure to provide an update as soon as we have one. 

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these issues for you.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Superconductor

Not only is this page not working as it used to but it also shows the incorrect amount owing. I keep a spreadsheet with all the relevant details to calculate what I owe as compared with what the web page says and up until 2/9/2019 or thereabouts my calculation agreed (within a cent or 2) with what the web page said. It does seem as though some fiddling goes on with the web page and when that happens it effects other parts and AGL are not aware of this.