General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Power usage web page hasn't been working for 2 days

Superconductor

Hi everyone,

As some others have noted - there has been an extended outage on the AGL web pages that should be showing power usage reporting. It has not been working since Monday night (4th Sep).

On behalf of the community, could we please get an update on this issue and when AGL expects it to be resolved ?

Thanks and regards

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Power usage web page hasn't been working for 2 days

Switched-on

Yep agree. This AGL site has always been dodgy and I told them a few weeks back. You would think a company the size of AGL would have this corrected by now. Not only is it not working now but it's very difficult to navigate around when it " does work ''. Some one from AGL rang me with some lame excuse however I'm over them. If you do try to contact them you usually get someone from overseas who would'nt have a clue and sticks to predictable script. Not good enough.

AGL Moderator

Hello @Denver and @googzman and welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear you are having troubles reading your power usage, we want you to feel in control of your usage at all times. To help us identify the issue you are experiencing, are you able to attach a screen shot of the error message or page that is displaying? 

To attach a screen shot, simply reply to this post, click the "photos" icon and choose a file to upload. 

If you have any other information to provide we'll be able to fast track a solution for you. I.e.: 

• Which broswer you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)?
  • Are you using a desktop, mobile or tablet?
  • Are you using the App, My Account or some other AGL service? 

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Sam 

Semiconductor

I have also had the same problem accessing my usage over the past few days. I have tried using both Safari and Firefox on my Mac and also the app on my iPad. The message I get on Firefox and Safari is the same as per the attached photo,Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 12.30.34 pm.png

Superconductor

Hi Samjy,

To answer your questions...

The error is get is attached, but the text is:

"Something's not right, but we're sorting it out.

We're on to it. Please try again later.

While we fix things, you can search for answers or ask a question at The AGL Community?"

This is when trying to access the web based usage service, and happens on multiple browsers on both desktop and mobile devices.

It appears to be widespread based on other posts here and what your staff are saying in the call centre. 

When will the issue be resolved?

IMG_7199.PNG

Switched-on

Can't believe they're still using a canned responce. As others have said this is affecting numerous users on numerous platforms. Myself win 10 chrome or windows doesn't mater the page is busted. And all there is canned responces. How about "yes we acknowledge a problem and expecta day-week month year to fix"????

Superconductor

Hi AGL,

This issue is outstanding for almost 4 days now. Your usage site isn't working for multiple users.

Is anyone for the technology support team able to update this community on what is happening?

(No offense intended to the moderator that answered prior, but I get the impression he/she is not aware of what is going on)

Many thanks in advance.

Switched-on

IMG_3474.PNG

Usage data not available  This happens on iPhone browser and on laptop windows explore doesn't matter what computer it has the same outcome no usage data it was working  last for me on Sunday 3 sep.

Switched-on

IMG_3474.PNG

Usage data not available  This happens on iPhone browser and on laptop windows explore doesn't matter what computer it has the same outcome no usage data it was working  last for me on Sunday 3 sep.

AGL Moderator

Thank you @Gp_Walsh @googzman @brissmith @drilldp @Denver for your information and feedback.

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, it’s under investigation and we will update this page when the issue is resolved.

For non-solar customers, you will be able to see your usage as normal by logging into My Account and clicking on the usage tab at the top of the page.

For Solar customers, for non-solar fuels follow the same instructions as above. For information on your solar usage please call the call centre 131 245 who will be happy to supply the data you need.