General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Pathetic customer service

Switched-on

Not one ounce of a positive experience with AGL. Seems like they are used to operating in a third world country. The switchboard operators are totally unaware of any services, advertised all over the media, have no idea what they are talking about most of the time. The waiting time on line is unacceptable as well. 

I wonder what the shareholders think of this - they probably do not care, the only objective is to get as high a share price, as possible - and who cares about the clients! And so we, the consumers, are charged higher and higher prices for electricity and gas, to satisfy them. Partially, this  is the Government's fault, for pushing for renewable energy, which isn't sufficient to service the community. It really feels like living in a third world country, lately.......................

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pathetic customer service

AGL Moderator

Hey Katka,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I've just responded to your Facebook post, and I'm keen to see what I can do to help.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.