General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Online account still not working correctly after 2-3 months!

Switched-on

Don't know how I can really explain anything without getting to personnel but if there is someone I can DM and sort this out, I've tried chatting to people using the message section,  It's now over a month on this particular issue about 2-3 months in total on the online account ( and mobile app ) not working. 

Usage data not showing and hasn't for about 1 month, even after being told that it is going to my account. 

I just get told we are looking into it, it's been way to long to fix an issue like this.  And yes I do know as I used to do things like this for a living.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Online account still not working correctly after 2-3 months!

AGL Moderator

Hi Khafra,

I'm sorry this has been an ongoing issue for you.

We would need to take a look at your account to see what is going wrong.

If you can reach out via messenger or on the phone, we can review this further.

https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/more-help/more-help/no-topic

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Khafra 

Sorry to hear you're still having this issue. I recall your post from a couple of weeks back.

Please send me a DM with your account details and I'll try to follow this up for you.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Switched-on

diebestetest wrote:

Don't know how I can really explain anything without getting to personnel but if there is someone I can DM and sort this out, I've tried chatting to people using the message section,  It's now over a month on this particular issue about 2-3 months in total on the online account ( and mobile app ) not working. 

Usage data not showing and hasn't for about 1 month, even after being told that it is going to my account. 

I just get told we are looking into it, it's been way to long to fix an issue like this.  And yes I do know as I used to do things like this for a living.

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hello GoldenSeahorse, 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

Having issues accessing your online account can be frustrating, I am sorry for that. As there are a few different things that can cause this issue I recommend you get in contact with us here and we can look into your specific situation. 

Thank you 

Ellen