Online account still not working correctly after 2-3 months!

Khafra
Semiconductor
3 Replies 8280 Views

Don't know how I can really explain anything without getting to personnel but if there is someone I can DM and sort this out, I've tried chatting to people using the message section,  It's now over a month on this particular issue about 2-3 months in total on the online account ( and mobile app ) not working. 

Usage data not showing and hasn't for about 1 month, even after being told that it is going to my account. 

I just get told we are looking into it, it's been way to long to fix an issue like this.  And yes I do know as I used to do things like this for a living.

4 REPLIES 4
-Steve-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8274 Views

Hi Khafra,

I'm sorry this has been an ongoing issue for you.

We would need to take a look at your account to see what is going wrong.

If you can reach out via messenger or on the phone, we can review this further.

https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/more-help/more-help/no-topic

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8238 Views

Hi @Khafra 

Sorry to hear you're still having this issue. I recall your post from a couple of weeks back.

Please send me a DM with your account details and I'll try to follow this up for you.

GoldenSeahorse
Switched-on
1 Reply 8155 Views

diebestetest wrote:

Don't know how I can really explain anything without getting to personnel but if there is someone I can DM and sort this out, I've tried chatting to people using the message section,  It's now over a month on this particular issue about 2-3 months in total on the online account ( and mobile app ) not working. 

Usage data not showing and hasn't for about 1 month, even after being told that it is going to my account. 

I just get told we are looking into it, it's been way to long to fix an issue like this.  And yes I do know as I used to do things like this for a living.

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue.

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8136 Views

Hello GoldenSeahorse, 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

Having issues accessing your online account can be frustrating, I am sorry for that. As there are a few different things that can cause this issue I recommend you get in contact with us here and we can look into your specific situation. 

Thank you 

Ellen