General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Highlighted

Re: Online account does not work

Semiconductor

Lumo is the worst company and most expensive to deal with, their electricity bills are some of the dearest in SA. My friend was totally ripped off by them even 3 months after their Solar conversion they were still getting outlandish electricity bills esp for an older gentleman who only used a radio, washing machine, fridge, lights and shower. His electricity bill was still $500+ 3 months after converting to a brand new solar system, I used far more than him, in my house and my "electricity bill" was $280 (AGL) and I had no Solar. I suggest you do your "OWN" research first!! AGL has been the best in my experience, they are just getting their heads around it all, give them a chance. xx

Switched-on

Having exactly same problem and getting exactly same answers. Perhaps another provider would have better customer service. Disgraceful

Conductor

Yeah, my daughter just brought a house and then signed up with them and has the same problem, went on for weeks trying to get it sorted, so many different people telling so many different things...

Switched-on

hi quinny i have been trying for 3 months and **bleep** all im getting really pissed off,imover it i just hope there not rigging our accounts up 

AGL Moderator

Hi peptalk,

This sounds frustrating!

Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that I can follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.