General

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Want to discuss something that doesn't fit in the other areas? This is the place.

Online account does not work

Conductor

Has anyone out there been able to successfully get AGL to fix their online account?

I have been trying now for over 6 weeks to get into my account and check the bill and the usage and there does not seem to be anyone smart enough to fix an account. promised by 4 different online chat sessions in a row that it was fixed them moved onto calling them and promised 4 times that it will be fix asap but here I am just browsing the community because my account STILL DOES NOT WORK.

I even had one person that told me they certainly don't want this type of immpression of AGL and he will call me back no matter what happens, well could you guess that I have never heard from him again. I suppose I cant blame him as maybe the phone stopped working and as with everything else at AGL they cannot get it working again.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Online account does not work

Charged Up

Took about 3 weeks but I finally got access to my account via a password rather than one time codes. Now I want to change my password, which I do every month on all my online accounts, and Now there's not even a suggestion that they are looking into the issue.

AGL's IT people need to be seeking alternate employment

Superconductor

Now is probably not the best time to be checking if your online account works properly. The usage stats area has been down for almost 2 weeks now. A few of us have been trying to get AGL to tell us what is going on. No ETA yet that we know of.

AGL Moderator

Hi @googzman and @Talan2

We have published an article relating to the usage outage for solar customers. We will continue to provide updates through this article, and you can access it here.

@quinny thank you for bringing the matter of your account access to our attention! This should not be happening, and I will look into this matter for you personally to advise of the status. I will be emailing you shortly on this matter.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi Jordan,

It's more than 2 months since the account access issue was brought to your attention. I'm a new customer to AGL and cannot access my brand new account. I haven't started on the process of trying to obtain support to resolve this yet, but it sounds like it could be quite painful - maybe I'll try becoming a customer of a different company instead.

Regards,

Phil

AGL Moderator

Hey disgruntlednewc,

Thank you for joining the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that our online services have been causing you grief. So that we can follow up on this for you, you can send an email including your account details and screenshots of the errors you're experiencing to me via private message, and we'll be able to sort this out for you!

Cheers,

Jayden.

Switched-on

Same issue. Already call AGL 4 times and tried everything they suggested, even re-registed and still not fix the problem. HOPE SOMEBODY CAN FIX THE PROBLEM ASAP.

Switched-on

Come over from Lumo - we are better! 

At least the online system at Lumo works - AGL this is a piece of crap.  Honestly, waiting for a JPEG to download using dialup was easier than trying to get this online account system to work.

I've been told - just wait, wait a month, it will become online once the transfer is completed.

YEAH DONE ALL THAT AND BOUGHT THE TEE SHIRT - I'm a week from transferring back to someone else who's online systems work.

AGL Moderator

Hi colin5353,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

It's not good to hear that the issues you've been having with our online services has left you second guessing your decision to join AGL, and we'd like to see what we can do to help! If you're still unable to log in, please send an email including your account details and and screenshots of the errors you're encountering to me via private message and we'll be happy to help wherever we can. 

Kind regards,

Jayden

Semiconductor

I bet they are still trying to work it out themselves, mine has just been installed so I am looking forward to understanding how this all comes together via other solar users.