No longer able to download CSV data

DanF
Conductor
2 Replies 52455 Views

I used to be able to go into my usage and download my usage data in 30 minute intervals each time my meter was read. The AGL website would also graph the daily usage. But now it just shows quarterly usage with no ability to download the underlying granular usage data.

Can I get the functionality to download the data back? The new usage page is pretty useless.

35 REPLIES 35
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 8389 Views

Tony,

Your Electricity Supply Company (not AGL) but the company that delivers your electricity. Should be able to supply you with an NEM format file that contains all the data that is in the MyUsageData_ file.

Using your Meter Data from your Electricity Bill you should be able to log on and get your data for the last two years or so in NEM format. (There are 7 Electricity providers in Victoria)

I have a FREE program that reads the NEM format file and allows you to produce reports from the file.

I am in SA and we are lucky that we only have one Electricity Supplier (SA Power Networks) so I can use both the AGL file and the NEM file to get reportable data.

But I am going to give up soon on trying to get people to use my programs.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 8382 Views

@NeilC , I think you might have more luck with people testing your program if you created a new, dedicated thread for it, and attaching it as a file for download, rather than requesting that people PM you for it. Then if they have feedback or questions, they can post in that discussion thread too. I'm happy to pin it to the top of the boards so that others can find it more easily - it certainly seems useful.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 8378 Views

@Tony3 sorry I missed your comment earlier. If you have a smart meter but you're not able to access your data, please contact us, and we can start to investigate. If you have any trouble with the process or if it doesn't resolve the issue, please drop by here again and let me know.

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 8365 Views

@David_AGL,

Please see my email to your AGL Address.

I have been trying for three or more months to get some user testing to prove my concepts.

It has been a good experience for me,  I know it works but  like most web sites most people only complain  and then go.

I will spend the few minutes that I do every few days and get my latest info and meter readings (two days late) and know that it works and also know that I can get the information from my supplier in a better INDUSTRY standard format and know that the information is correct.

Cheers

Neil

PS: How do You or I, remove all of my posts and the account from this COMMUNITY website but keep the AGL account running.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8315 Views

Hi DanF,

Thanks for using AGL Community.

We can definitely have a look into this for you and investigate further.

Please contact us using the below link as we would need your details to assist.

https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/social/contact-us

Thanks,

Jenna

Spectral
Superconductor
0 Replies 4364 Views

I have the same problem. Is the matter resolved?